Today’s weddings are all about options that reflect your personalities and style. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite traditional, non-traditional or unexpected wedding ideas of entertainment for your wedding.
- Discjockey – Don’t be afraid to ask for a live demo or playlist. It is vital that you find a DJ who understands your wedding theme and guests.
- Live Band – We recommend after listening to demo, schedule a live demo performance to make sure you will not be surprised at your event.
- Singer(s) – Solo, Duet, Quartet – Make sure to meet with the singer or singers first to hear them live and make sure that they are able to perform the songs of your choice to your satisfaction.
- Slide show of photos of the bride and groom – Have someone create a unique photo slideshow to match your personality and setting of the theme for your wedding.
- Photo booth – If you want to create a fun and interactive experience at your wedding reception, photo booths are the way to go. Some have
pre made back dropsand custom designs to create the perfect pictures to share.
- Belly dancers, Ethnic African dancers, Fire Dancers
- String quartets
- Group Dances
It is strongly recommended that
1. Listen to audio and video samples. This will ensure that you book the best for your special event.
2. Get a Contract. Make sure to read this carefully.
3. Get references. Talk to people in the area about the performer and get feedback.